quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2009

What are your dreams, human?

What are your dreams, human? What do you dream about? I may also think, if you not take me wrong, why do you dream?

Human, you dream about a nice house... No, let's make it more accurate, you dream about a beautiful breathtaking house. Having the most luxurious car (I'm sure you will use the "safety argument" for having it don't you?). You dream about THAT job. That particularly outstanding job that allows you to have a wonderful (and please take it literally wonder-full) life of travels, friends, no money worries, always the last technically advanced medical treatments. Be honest, and tell me human, couldn't this be the perfect dream for your life?

You, human of “real”, that always grasps the mundane, please explain to me:
Is that the best you can do? Is that the best you can imagine? Is that the most you can dream about? Is that the highest of your desires?
Human, lost human, this time, I’m not asking you to give me a practical solution, this time, I’m not asking you to give me something that we must see with our eyes, touch with our hands, or buy it with money. I asked, what were your dreams, but it seems that you’ve just forgot about them don’t you?

I’m obviously not like you human. Dreams have, for me, particularly properties. One of them is the fact that, even if they can’t be realized, we dream about them.
I dream about having wings and fly. Please human, take me seriously, I’m not talking about flying a plane or get myself out of one with a parachute (or without one), I’m talking about having wings and fly with them, see the most beautiful landscapes on the universe, go to the past and talk with ancient philosophers, have a castle to my princess, fight a dragon, climb a mountain and touch the gods of Olympus…

Ow... what a nonsense isn't it? ahahaha ahahahah

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário